Sunday, April 21, 2013

Cream Cheese Garlic Sauce

Hey Everyone!!

So i have a really awesome recipe my mom came across a few years ago to change up our chicken/pork chops/steak. I usually eat this on my steak :)

I couldnt find the sheet that my mom had the recipe on and i have been making this for awhile so i just put it on here the way i do it.

Cream Cheese Garlic Sauce

 


 

 
 It is so delicious! Here is what you will need to make it:

  • Milk
  • 2 Tablespoons of Butter
  • Package of cream cheese (8 ounces or so)
  • Garlic (either you can buy one and use a couple cloves chopped, get minced, or use powder like i did in the picture)

  • Also you will need a Saucepan, and a whisk.

OK to start off get everything you need together.

 

In your pan you want to throw in the butter and garlic on medium heat (if you use cloves i use 2, but with the powder i just kind of throw in as much to my taste, so you do the same) You want the garlic to brown a little bit.

 
Once the butter has melted and the garlic has browned a little then you want to add your cream cheese and let that melt a little bit. Once that has melted add in your milk. I usually use around a little under 1/4 cup but only add a little bit at a time until you get it a little creamier.


Once you have it all mixed together put your heat on low and keep stirring. This only takes a few minutes to make so try to do it a little before your meat is done. Sometimes i will put it right on top but if you are not sure if you will like it you can put it on the side and use it as a dipping sauce too!

 
(mine is a little soupier than i wanted but that is because i added too much milk)


I hope you all enjoy this as much as me! If you have any questions let me know and i will answer them for you! Thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is delicious! You should for sure try it! I dont think that it really would make a difference in the diet your doing so next time you have steak or chicken or something you should try it! :)

      Delete