Thursday, February 7, 2013

iPhone Pillow

Hey all!

 
So for my first blog post i am going to show you all a tutorial that i found off of pinterest today. I wanted something that would hold my phone up a little when im looking at things on it while im crafting at my table :) this was perfect.

This is the tutorial i found and used. Here is what hers looks like compared to mine :)


What you need is:
  • Fabric
  • Scissors (or rotary cutter and board- this is what i used)
  • Rice
  • Funnel
  • Marker or crayon that can be erased or similar color to stitch on
  • Sewing machine

 I printed out and used the pattern that she used on her tutorial. This is what it looked like after i cut out my fabric:


After that you just sew up the sides leaving a little gap in one to fill with the rice. I honestly followed her tutorial and it was so easy. I am really pleased with the way that it turned out.
 
 
Thank you all and i hope that you like this tutorial. Sorry i wasnt clearer on some things but if you have any questions dont be afraid to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment